Tuesday

MUA Nail Constellation Gemini NOTD

Today i bought a nail product instead of food with my lunch money*

Don't worry i still ate, though it was just some super noodles from the back of the communal cupboard at work rather than a nice sandwich from M&S.

Anyway, i digress, i was in Superdrug and they actually had the Nail Constellations in stock. I didn't waste any time and immediately picked one up and headed to the till. I did this so quickly i didn't actually register what colour I'd picked up until i got back to work.

I got Gemini



I've paired it here with The World is Not Enough from the James Bond Skyfall OPI collection (I'm having a bit of an affair with this shade at the moment). The micro shimmers actually match the combination of colours of the Constellation nicer than what the pictures show. 


 

Those shades I'm on about are light pink/champagne/pink/green. The little balls are actually a heck of a lot smaller than i thought they would be. Even since the first time i saw pictures of the Ciate version i just thought they'd be....bigger. Do you know what i mean?

I really love the finished effect this gave, and while i don't have hugely high hopes for this making it through a day at my work it is an interesting enough look for me to go to the effort of applying it


This stuff requires a either a sturdy surface and a piece of folded paper (what i used) or I've since seen a video of someone using a small bowl to catch the excess, genius. Putting them back in is relatively simple, just pop off the top (carefully!) and put it in upside down (as above pic) and it acts as a funnel.

Funnel is a funny word....funnel.....hee hee :-)


Whats your favourite funny word?

*am an adult, its a budgeting thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment