Sunday

W7: Lava Flow NOTD

Yay for Sunday!

Watching food shows on the TV and eating is what Sunday is all about. Chicken Pie for lunch, YUM!

So todays nails are the quite unique Lava Flow from W7.

A milky white jelly base with red and black glitter.




The effect this gives is almost like a mosaic pattern. So unusual.






The black glitters even take on a bit of a blue tinge when they show through the cloudy base giving it a bit of extra interest.




This polish is a really similar idea to the Nails Inc Sprinkles range. As lovely as the higher end version looks this one cost £1.99!

Even if it was a plain colour that would be exceptional value and, with W7, I have to say I've never had a bad colour. They also seem to be branching out into more unique shades and dupes for higher end things which, in my opinion, is a great thing.

My new job is nowhere near somewhere that sell these but they are readily available online.

Whats your favourite budget polish range?

Right I'm off to fill m face with apple pie and ice cream :-)

I have a feeling that tomorrows fat girl slim update may not show much progress........x


No comments:

Post a Comment