Wednesday

Eat, drink and be scary....

I was a bit at a loss about what to write about for blogtober day 17.

I'm still in love with my manicure from yesterdays post so i knew it wouldn't be nails.

I left my umbrella at work so i currently look like a drowned rat (It's Scotland, I got rained on, A LOT!)

So i knew it wouldn't be a beauty post.

On my bleak walk home, i wandered into the the supermarket (grocery store)  to warm up a bit.

They only had freaking Fiendish Fancies!!!!




Is it weird i get excited about things that I'd ignore everyday? Honestly put something in a seasonal box and I'm all over it!!


If anyone is unfamiliar with what a fancy is its a tiny cake with a bit of fondant covered in icing. They are little bites of heaven! Perfect with a nice cup of tea on a rainy evening :-)



Since i was feeling the Halloween love I also picked up a pumpkin while i was in. I'm going to a onesie party (yes, you read that right) this year and i want to take an immaculately carved pumpkin as a hostess gift.

Could someone give me some pointers on how to carve a pumpkin?
Mine always look kind of wonky.
Also, any ideas on recipes for the pumpkin flesh that i scoop out?


1 comment:

  1. The Fiendish Fancies are my absolute favourites! have you seen that they are doing Frankenstein Fancies too this year!!! amaze! (I totally want one now too, thanks lol)
    I have so much more respect for the fondant fancies now after watching the final of the Great British Bake Off!

    ReplyDelete