Saturday

Out with the old...


Today was my last day at my current work and i marked the occasion in the best way i know how.....

With a manicure :-)

This is Models Own Beach party, with a ring finger accent of Barry M Tangerine.

Really one Orange polish would have done but this combo was a bit more interesting and throughout the day i had a lot of lovely comments on it from both colleagues and customers.

The Models own polish itself is essentially Neon Orange, very vibrant and uplifting.



The Barry M one is darker with a bit of a shimmer. It reminds me of boiled sweets.

At the end of the day, it'll be sad to take this one off.
But soon a new manicure will be in order.....

Although I've changed where I'm working I've not left the company so over the next few weeks it may get a bit obvious where i work (depending on your level of brand knowledge) especially as there will be another huge change at the end of the month....

I'm not supposed to talk about where i work online but i can show you pretty polishes :-)

If you'd like to keep up with developments please do remember to subscribe, these a couple of options in the sidebar --------->

1 comment:

  1. Love that Models own Color so peppy :)

    Following you blog under "sdglitter"

    http://fuschiabysd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete