Tuesday

OPI German-icure by OPI NOTD

There's a definite chill in the air around these parts.

I've got a craving for knitted sweaters and mittens so out comes the deeper polishes.

In the bottle 'German-icure by OPI', from the Germany collection, looks a straight on deep vampy red colour.



Kind of bog standard staple for this time of year.



But on the nail it takes a slightly more autumnal twist.



It looks a dark brown rusty colour with a red sheen, absolutely gorgeous!



In other news, i think i might be addicted to gingerbread men.

Whats your favourite biscuit?

Let me know in the comments :-)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this colour, perfect for winter :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L!
    why haven't I got this in my collection??

    have you tried Glove You So Much from OPI Holiday Wishes collection 2009? Its my fav red for this time of year...

    http://makeroomforcupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2010_09_01_archive.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete