Thursday

Girl Gone Geek

I love nail polish.
Mr Panda and Penelope Pineapple
I love makeup in general.
I love Shoes.
I love shopping.
I love The Little Mermaid.
I love the penguin case for my phone.
I have jolly looking coin purses.
I love cupcakes
I take FOREVER to get ready for a night out....

and i love Sci-Fi.

Were you expecting that last one?

Not many people do.

I guess i just don't give off that vibe.

Tonight is the start of Red dwarf X in the UK and I'm really really excited. I'm also a bit nervous that its going to be a bit rubbish but I'm mostly excited.

But its not just Red Dwarf that does it for me. I have been known to plan Saturday nights around Doctor Who. I've lost entire days to watching Star Trek and entire weeks to reading the Hitchhikers series (i love this to the point where I'm planning a tattoo based on an idea from it).

The list could go on....

Anyway i think the point i should be trying to make here is something about first impressions and not judging a book by its cover but really i just wanted an opportunity to tell folk how excited i am about Red Dwarf.

Any fellow Geekettes out there?

Or have i just lost the followers i did have?

Follow @cotton_buddle for more of my random musings

Until tomorrow,

LLAP  ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Never fear, I love beauty things and geeky things too, although I haven't caught up with new Who yet... *badgeek*

    I'll be about on twitter.com/ironic_sparkles and/or talesfromthekingdom.blogspot.com if you fancy a natter! :) Christina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I'm not alone on the geek front!
    I'll catch you on twitter sometime,x

    ReplyDelete