Monday

Fat Girl Slim Week 2 Update

So as you've probably gathered I've tasted a bit of the jet set lifestyle this week.

Well, OK, it was a one day jolly to Birmingham, but it meant i HAD to have the giant Starbucks when i got to the airport (with whipped cream), eat a giant bag of fruit pastels on the plane, have copious amounts of beer in the executive lounge, which obiously then led to hitting the bar when i got back and the inevitable take-away on the way home.

And I've had more than my fair share of Mcdonalds breakfasts this week.

I think my new approach to this will be everything in moderation (says me while munching a slice of cheesecake)

I don't have the will power to cut out all the yummy things and munch on celery.

So i'm gong to have a go at the doing more exercise thing. So in a happy coincidence i stumbled across a tweet from Charlotte (from www.charlottesobsessions.com) about looking for some moral support on an attempt to do the infamous 30 day shred, so i'll be giving that a bash, wish me luck and don't forget to check out Charlottes blog.

So without any further ado week 2 update.... I've lost 2 lbs!

Slow and steady wins the race ;-)

2 lbs down 22 to go!

These are the brownies i mentioned yesterday. They seemed to go down well with the folk from work :-)



Interesting fact of the day: I like chocolate, I LOVE cake. but i really really don't like chocolate cake!




No comments:

Post a Comment