Wednesday

GOSH: Holographic Hero

I have a lovely polish post for today :-)

How I got this polish has a little bit of a story.

I was at work one day, the day before pay day to be precise. I was having a particularly rough day due to my tool of a boss and I'd gone for a stroll to superdrug to stare at the makeup because doing that has a soothing effect on me (Am I alone in that?)

This polish immediately caught my eye. I'd never managed to grab a bottle last time it was out and I stared at it for a good while. The security guard even came for a hover as I must've looked somewhat odd!

Anyway it was the day before payday, I just didn't have the pennies to splurge on polish. I went back to work, convinced it all be sold out by the next morning when I had the money.

When I got back to work iI told my colleagues (they really are good sports about my obsession) and we all had a bit of a laugh about how I'd set an alarm in my phone for the next morning to go to superdrug at opening time.

This went on for a while...

Later on as David came bag from his lunch he dropped a little pink bag onto the desk. He'd only gone and bought me it :-) He'd even had to ask the bemused sales assistant to make sure it was the right one.

I was ridiculously happy!

Onto the pics..

2 coats over my regular china glaze strong adhesion base (although i am tempted to get an aqua base to see if it really shines brighter)



My poor camera (currently using my Xperia S phone) doesn't really do this justice. When i have this on i do spend a lot of time staring at my wiggling fingers.


The bottle shot...


This pic gives a better idea of the colours that shine under the light 



And the name shot...


Last time this polish was out there was a bit of a storm about the lasting power of the polish so GOSH have cleverly stated on the top that its "One night wear for Holographic Lovers'

Personally i LOVE this polish. I think i might have to use it for a pedicure in the very near future.

Is it just me or is a good Holo hard to find in the UK?
Have you got any suggestions of other Holographic polishes i could try?
Leave a comment below.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. I have the old one. Thank you for following. Following your blog back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love this nail polish!! It is gorgeous! I think I definitly need to pick it up ..will be great for fall.
    You have such a cute blog! Would you like to follow each other??

    Farha
    x

    http://aaperception.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. holos are SOOOO hard to find in the UK. We need more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hoping Barry M might bring out a few they seem to be on a bit of a nail kick at the moment.

      Delete
  4. I'm desperate to find this but i cant find it anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... keep looking. Im sure it was still in my local store last weekend. Maybe your superdrug girls are hoarding it for themselves? I hope you find it soon,x

      Delete
  5. I just got this and it is so amazing to see. :D

    Nice blog.

    Lorna xxx

    ReplyDelete