Saturday

Love or Hate? and Smiley Faces

So I'm not long in from a ridiculously long and tiring work day.

Just had a very pleasant trip around the #bbloggers bloghop accompanied by a lovely cup of tea... I'm so rock and roll when it comes to Saturday night!!

I'm starting to run out of time to make my deadline for blogtober day 13 so i thought I'd keep it simple.

Earlier on today i had yet a wee 'made it through a hellish day' Starbucks. And my current love seems to be causing a marmite reaction up and down the nation.

So I'm curious.....


Pumpkin Spice Latte, Love it or Hate it?

I'm evidently in the Love camp on this but reactions seem so varied.
If you haven't tried it make sure you get cream on it.

And if you Hate it whats your favourite Starbucks drink?

Oh and the smiley faces....cute barista boy not only knows my name without me telling him but has taken to drawing smiley faces on my drinks. Smiley faces all round  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that latte yet but personally I really like the sound of it. I know what you mean though, I keep hearing about lots of people absolutely hating it! I'm intrigued, will have to give it a try next time I'm nearby.
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just remember to get the cream on top and im sure you'll love it!xx

      Delete