Saturday

Marshmallow Fireside

In my Most Wonderful Time of the Year post i briefly mentioned my insane jealousy of Americans and their easy access to Bath and Bodyworks and all the amazing sounding candles that are so hard to get a hold of here.

Long story short i hit eBay and a wee while later i'd ordered my first B&BW candle.

I give you Marshmallow Fireside:





I opted for a mini one as candle scents can be so subjective, and i'm particularly picky when it comes to these things. Didn't quite think it'd be this small though....kind of like a large tea light.

I cant even begin to explain how much i love this scent, it sweet but almost slightly masculine with the woody notes.It reminds me of being a kid and, well, toasting marshmallows on a fire (funny that!). I currently live in a flat in a city so opportunities to actually do this for real don't happen very often.

In short it smells incredible.

The minute i opened the package i knew that i want NEED a giant one.

Now my only problem is the price of getting on of the big ones shipped to me. eBay is uber pricey and the glimmer of hope that was bath and bodyshop doesn't have any left.

Don't suppose any American readers are feeling generous.......? ;-)

Whats your favourite candle scent?

Speaking of readers i'd like to say Hello and Welcome to my new followers, it means a lot to me that you've taken the time to follow. It also makes me feel less like i'm insanely talking to myself. I look forward to getting to know you all,x

P.S bloghopping is so much fun! Join in the next one at http://bbloggerschat.blogspot.co.uk/


6 comments:

  1. We really need Bath and Bodyworks to come to the UK :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i really don't get why they're not here already. They'd make a fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just the name of that makes me want it! Sounds yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, Marshmallow Fireside is my fav bath and body candle. Every year I try to pick up the large one but it gets sold out very quickly. This year I just stocked up on a bunch of the smaller ones! I live in Canada but it's still quite a bit cheaper in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think im just going to have to fork out to get a big one from ebay. Its just too good!

      Delete