Wednesday

The £1 Red Lip!

I thought i'd give a lippie post a try.

Its hard to take pics of your own mouth!!

Anyway, about a year ago i was decided while at work that i wanted to go for an impromptu night out.
Cue the hurried trip around primark and the dash around superdrug.
It was in the later that i picked up my first tube of this.



Imaginatively called 'Shade 1' the £1 price mark didn't fill me with confidence....how wrong was I?!



Excuse the awkward mouth shot. i struggled A LOT with it!
Its a lovely tomato red but not too orangey so it does a decent job at making my teeth look a bit whiter which is always nice.

This is it just applied from the tube. As with all Reds a lip-liner might be a good shout if you like keeping it prim and proper. I quite like it getting a little smudgey and worn looking, but each to their own ;-)

What's your most bargain-tastic makeup find?




No comments:

Post a Comment