Tuesday

In with the new....

So i started a new job yesterday and, much like Saturdays post, it seemed only fit to do a manicure for the occasion.

As i mentioned i haven't left the company but its certainly time for a colour change....



Enter the era of pink (or as my work would call it 'Magenta')

The main colour is Barry M Shocking Pink and the accent nail is W7 cerise Pink




I've found the whole change exciting and terrifying all at once.

And i didn't help when my alarm didn't go off on my first day, I woke up 10 minutes before my shift start on the other side of town. It was horrific. Then my new boss decided, after an hour, that he was taking the rest of the day off and left me in charge......

I'd been at my old work for a very long time so I'm very much a fish out of water at the moment. I'm hoping it'll get easier soon, but there is some big changes still to come....

So I've gone from Orange to Pink I wonder what next week will hold ;-)

To keep up to date please remember to click one of the follow links on the sidebar,x

No comments:

Post a Comment