Friday

OPI Skyfall Mini Collection

So as you may have seen in my previous post i did a little airport shopping yesterday.

I picked up the new OPI Skyfall mini collection and 1 other..


I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie so this collection is right up my street.




And here is some hastily painted swatches:



So Left to Right:

GoldenEye: I think this one would probably look really good as a topcoat. I've done 3 coats here to show it opaque but it goes on quite sheer. Little yellow gold glimmers for your talons.

The Spy Who Loved Me: This has almost instantly become me favourite red. Its a jelly with tiny red glass flecks. To me it looks like the Red Candy apples i used to eat as a kid, Yum!!

The Word Is Not Enough: this is described by OPI as a rosy silver. I would agree with that, although there is also some very tiny green micro shimmers in the mix giving it a little more interest


Live and Let Die: This is an interesting one, to me the base is extremely similar to Nein, Nein, Nein, ok fine! from the Germany collection but with golden micro shimmer. Very pretty.

I really like this little set, its always nice to try out a selection before forking out for the bigger bottles, and i definitely see a big bottle of The spy who loved me appearing in my collection shortly.

Now as i mentioned i did buy another polish from this range which i shall be swatching shortly, to keep up to date remember to press the follow button in the side bar!

What's your favourite from this collection?





3 comments:

  1. I bought myself this the other day and have The World Is Not Enough on at the minute, I love how multidimensional it is! Very pretty.
    I also bought myself Moonraker which I can't wait to try out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The World is Not Enough one is gorgeous! they're all lovely though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii Jennifer,
    i'm perdi from the blog watermelonraindropx.blogspot.com and i found your blog through the bbloggers blog hop! love it! i think you'll do great in the bbloggers world!

    keep blogging, ur blogs great
    xxx

    ReplyDelete