Thursday

TAG: I Heart Fall/Autumn

I had been thinking about doing a few tag style posts on here as i find it interesting to see the differences in peoples answers. Then i saw that Clare from makeroomforcupcake.blogspot.co.uk/ had done this one and i was inspired.

Now some of these things have been mentioned before on here as I'm not shy about proclaiming my love for this season but i thought it'd be nice to bring them all together.

1 Favourite Fall lip product?


I've got 2 for this as if i don't have one on i definitely have the other.



Mac Cunning. This was from the Fabulous Felines collection from a while back, Its only recently i rediscovered it, it looks scary in the tube but its a nice deep berry wine colour when applied.





And the other is Blistex Medplus lip balm. I don't think I'd make it through the bitter Scottish winter without this. I forgot to put it in my bag the other day and i swear my lips felt like they were about to explode by the time i walked home from work.


2 Favourite Fall Nail Polish?


I gave my thought on this one HERE

But it has to be German-icure by OPI






3 Favourite Starbucks Fall Drink?


I did a whole post about my love for Pumpkin Spice Latte HERE
LOVES IT!!




I did try a Salted Caramel Mocha the other day as well, most enjoyable.

(The RED CUPS are coming!!!!!!)


4 Favourite Fall Candle?


Another of the things that I've already waxed (sorry) lyrical about is my beloved Marshmallow Fireside from Slatkin/White Barn/Bath and Bodyworks. see that post HERE





My little one has all gone but I'm ordering the giant one from eBay the minute i wake up on payday. It's that good!


5 Favourite Fall Scarf or accessory?


Hedgehog Scarf from Primark.



I live in Scotland its pretty chilly round here so full on winter scarves are already being sported by many.


6 Haunted House, Haunted Hay Ride, or Haunted Corn Maze?


We don't really have the corn maze or Hay rides in the UK but i do LOVE a good Haunted House. If I'm totally honest i even love rubbish fairground haunted house. I find them freaking hilarious!!


7 Favourite Halloween Movie?

Everyone seems to be choosing Hocus Pocus for this one.

I don't have a favourite for this so I'll tell my Hocus Pocus story.







Hocus Pocus frightened me for a long time, yes really. 

If i saw it was about to come on TV I'd have to change the channel immediately, and this was until quite recently.

Thing is, when i was little i watched a DVD of this movie and i don't know how this happened but in my head i had a completely warped version of them raising billy from his grave. It freaked me right out. 


A few months ago i forced myself to watch it, the scene in my head didn't exist. I felt silly!



8 Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?


I don't know if it would be classified as 'Halloween Candy' but at the moment my favourite sweet treat is gingerbread. Nom nom nom!!




9 What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!


Well this year I'm going to a Onesie Party and I'm thinking of getting a new onesie for the occasion. 

But my Favourite thing to dress up as is Wednesday Addams.


10 What is your Favourite thing about Fall?

It has to be crunchy leaves and the smell of a clear autumn evening, perfection :-)






I tag everyone that reads this. 

Remember to subscribe for more fun TAG posts, im seeing a whats in my bag as a post soon...

If you do this one please leave your links to your post below. I do love a good nosey,xx


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, I'm glad you enjoyed this tag.
    Your hedgehog scarf is adorable! and German-icure looks incredible, I really MUST get that polish.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete