Thursday

Payday Haul!

Here i am! Not lost at all...I'm just in from my little payday splurge and i thought I'd share the spoils with you all.

I didn't really mean to buy as much as this but I've been working extra hard lately so i deserved a wee treat.



I'll break it down. If you'd like to see and reviews on this stuff let me know :-)




Internationale had 3for2 on beauty UK so i got 
L-R : Girl gone wild, Sage green, Coral Shimmer
And i picked up the Miracle Cure in Boots as my nails are really dying right now :-(




What can i say about this other than my hair needs done. 
Never tried this before but it came in a big box so it must be good. (yes i know I'm weird!)


I'm having a bit of a food smells thing at the moment. The Burts Bees hand cream smells like foam bananas, Score! and the Jergens smells like Cherry Bakewells, double Score!. And i cant walk into one of those American Candy places without buying Cupcake Bites. Twizzlers are great to use as straws for water and i needed new mints for my bag and i like Altoids.


I got the Real Techniques Expert Face brush on recommendation from the #bbloggers chat. 
I picked up a bottle of PhotoReady as I really like it so i was curious to try it with the brush.
And i wanted new perfume. Cant afford my Victor and Rolf Flower bomb. 
Handily this one from Zara smells exactly the same, Happy Days!



The last 2 were complete spur of the moment grabs. The bat jumper spoke to me from the Internationale window and it was only a tenner, then when i was inside everything was buy one get one half price so i picked up the cute bag. 

So that's my payday haul. 
I would like to point out that i don't shop like this all the time, I'm not rolling in the pennies. But i do work hard for the money i get.

Hmmmm.... I'm going of on a tangent there, leave a comment below if you'd like a review on anything and make sure you subscribe to be updated when it goes up.

Right, I'm off for my dinner,x


9 comments:

  1. Ooh that jumper's almost an exact dupe of the Topshop 1, and I would guess it's a snip of the price too lol! May have to pick one up myself :D

    Christina xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought i'd seen something similar somewhere! Because i got the bag with it in the buy one get one half price thing it was only £5. Total bargain :-)

      Delete
    2. Niiiice! After seeing your jumper I ended up getting a black jumper that says POW across it, can't wait to wear it :)along with other things from Primark lol.

      I also bought 2 Sleek palettes, a Kate Moss lippie, new mascara and eyeliner, hair dye for halloween, and the pink champers vaseline. Yep. Didn't splurge AT all... *oops*

      Christina xo

      Delete
    3. I was in Primark today looking at that very jumper! Im also quite tempted by their Christmas jumpers. I think i may be becoming a jumper-aholic.

      Delete
  2. A great haul love the bat jumper and cute handbag :)

    http://thequirkyfox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try the Real Techniques brushes. Please let me know how this one works for you!

    Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used it today and really liked it. I will do a post soon,x

      Delete
  4. oo I love the bat jumper, perfect for halloween :) Id love to see how the olia comes out, that's the exact colour I dye my hair :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, i'll be using this later this week,x

      Delete