Friday

Seeing Stars: NOTD

So I've made it to Blogtober day 5!

I don't have a lot to report today since i essentially had the laziest day ever.

I had a peruse around the blogosphere looking for some new blogs to follow (any suggestions let me know in the comments).

Then i had a nap. It was glorious.

Since i was taking it easy I thought I'd wheel out my stamping plates from Bundle Monster.

This is what came of that,


I used OPI 'Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! as the base and Gosh holographic hero for the stamping with Bundle Monster plate BM21

I got my stamping plates quite some time ago but I've not had a lot of practice in using them but I'm reasonably pleased with how this turned out.

Does anyone have any suggestions for good polishes for stamping?

If you would like to keep up to date with my snoozing habits please follow @cotton_buddle on twitter :-)


3 comments:

  1. love the design. and Gosh Holographic!

    http://makeroomforcupcake.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/orangeoctober-kiko-235-pearly-orange.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous nails!! Love anything that looks creative on nails which you are great at. Found you on the bbloggers blog hop - glad I did!
    YP xx
    Yorkshirepud123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design x


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete