Monday

Fat Girl Slim: Week 1 Update

So first off so far i have managed to blog everyday in October, go me!

I find its always best to start on a positive note...now onto the update.


Well....


you see....


the thing is.....


I didn't lose anything this week. I didn't gain anything either so i suppose that's a win in a way.

(grasping at straws here people!).

I'm going to blame my very confusing week that involved running about not really knowing whether I'm going or going half the time.

Its probably more to do with the fact that i ate alot of pizza, had to many sweets and drank to much gin.

But i'm getting my game face on for this week, not just on the healthy eating front but i've got a huge few weeks coming up at work and i've a few other plans which are hopefully coming together soon as well.

Exciting times lay ahead! :-)

If you would like to join me on this journey make sure you follow for my updates.

And if you have any tips on not casually munching on the giant bag of maltesers that floats around the office please let me know in a comment below!

0 lbs down 24 to go!

If only this apple tasted like cake......




No comments:

Post a Comment