Friday

Friday Favourite #4 The Golden Girls

This week I rediscovered a classic.



The wonderful world of the Golden Girls.

If your unfamiliar with the concept it's a bunch of old ladies living together in Miami in the 80s. Not the most exciting of situations I hear you say but if you haven't watched before I urge you to give it a try.

As much as I live the likes of The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother I sometimes suffer from a bit of "beautiful people all complaining about how hard their awesome looking lives are" overload. There's something comforting about a funny sitcom that is basically about friendship and making the best of what you've got.  This is my TV equivalent of a giant cup of tea, plate of cake and a cozy blanket.

It's sweet, touching and marvellously retro even if you don't find it as funny as I do the outfits should keep you coming back for more, it's 80s shoulder pads and bright prints a go-go!

What's your go-to comfort TV?

No comments:

Post a Comment