Friday

Friday Favourite #3 Candy Crush

This weeks favourite is more of an obsession, Candy Crush.

 

I'm sure you are all aware of this time swallowing craze. The tasks vary depending on the level but the premise is simple, match the coloured candies in groups of 3 or more to achieve a goal.

 

I'm currently stuck on level 32, but I only downloaded it a couple of days ago. The thing that gets me is that when your out of lives you have to wait sooooo long (30mins) to get a new one. You can link it to facebook so you can beg your friends to give you a life (oh the irony!) but I haven't let myself do that yet. For now I'm finding things to keep me occupied, so my flat is shiny and clean and I even went for a run at one point!

 

What your favourite app at the moment? Have you been sucked into the Candy Crushing craze?

P.S the face of the yeti shop is soooo cute!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment