Saturday

What happened next.....

 
Early in the week I posted about my adventures in the ombré hair world.

As I mentioned I didn't stop at the typical brown to blonde/ginger locks that I pictured at the end of that post.

Here is my hair as of today...

 
 
It turned my ends dark pink.

I did this by using my old favourite Dark Tulip from Directions

I love it so much.

I miss having my pink hair but for up keep and professional reasons a full head isn't really practical so this satisfies my cravings while balancing the real world nicely.

Tomorrow night is my work night out, so I'm not sure I'll be getting a post up :-( I've never been very good with the whole scheduling thing on blogger.

It's an evening that could go either way in terms of it being brilliant or dire. And there's one person in particular that I'm really a bit worried about seeing while the drinks are flowing....

If your reading this on Saturday evening please send me some words of encouragement/your best chat up lines ;-) on twitter.

I'll let you know how it goes,x

 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the bbloggers blog hop! Love how subtle the pink color in your ombre is! Hope you have a good night :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really luv the colour! goes well with the rest of hair too!Hope you're having a great night out now x

    ReplyDelete