Sunday

Oh Christmas tree

Right now I'm having my annual 'put up the tree and watch Scrooged evening'

It's blissful.

Here is my tree....

It may look slightly crazy but there's just so much love in it it makes me smile every time I see it.

My parents bought me it along with the star and the basic silver baubles the first year I moved into my own place, and every year I pull it out and love putting on those same baubles and all the other ornaments I've gathered through friends and family or on my travels. Every single thing has meaning.

I just can't get how some people shell out a fortune every year for a pre decorated colour coordinated thing. But I suppose each to their own!...


What's your tree like?

Or if your not of the christmas persuasion is there another holiday that your looking forward to?

P.S. When I grow up I want to be the Ghost of Christmas Present!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment