Sunday

OPI: I Have a Herring problem

My Nail of the day today comes from the lovely Holland collection by OPI.

I picked up the mini lacquer box for this collection a while ago and i have to say all the colours have been completely lovely.

The one I've gone for today is charmingly called 'i have a herring problem!' here is the 'on the nail' pic...

And here is the in the bottle pic....
I think i may have to scout out a full size of this. Its a perfect stormy cornflower blue with such a pretty silver sparkle. Just the perfect shade to sport until summer comes to play in my neck of the woods and i can break out the neons :-)
(note to self, dont wear a bright orange jumper when taking pictures of shiny things!)

The Holland collection is available here

Have you tried any of the lacquers (that's OPIs preferred term) from this collection?

I'm trying out my shiny new phone camera here (Sony Xperia S) so do let me know what you think compared to the pics in my other posts.

Currently i have my eye on:

Rebel from the new Mac Fashion Sets Collections
and
Ratin Jot from the Thakoon for Nars collection - I'm not usually one to splurge so many pennies on single polish but i think the colour could be worth it.

What collections are you loving right now?

In other news:

*My fridge freezer decided to die today. Is it wrong to base the purchase of the new one entirely on the fact that it has a mirrored front?
*Its one of my close friends 30th birthdays. Suddenly felt old + ran to the mirror to check for wrinkles.
*Still addicted to San Pellegrino

Hows your day going?

No comments:

Post a Comment