Friday

Models Own: Beetlejuice Collection


My name is Jenn and i am addicted to duochrome.


There we go.

Now we've got that out in the open you can probably guess my excitement on trying out these 2 beauties from the Models Own Beetlejuice collection.

They've been sat on my table for a good couple of weeks now because i simply couldn't decide which one to wear first. Sometimes i really do think i have issues...oh well.

So my solution that came to me in one of those middle of the night wake up with the answers to all the worlds problems type moments it dawned on me, I have 2 hands!

So on my lefty here is Purple Blue...

This colour is just so very VERY beautiful. Its impossible for me to capture the richness of this one with my (currently) limited camera expertise but i have to say i spent many many minutes waving my fingers around staring at the prettiness instead of working ;-)


And on my righty is Indian Ocean...


This is one of those colours that looks almost magical. If you were to ask me what angels wear on their nails it'd be Indian ocean. The shimmer is so delicate almost glowing. It is very sheer, so even after 3 coats there is still some visible nail line which is not everyones bag but personally i love this effect. It really adds to the other worldly quality of the polish.

On of my friends has dubbed this my Angel/Devil manicure (and demanded i did their nails the same immediately!)

These colours are absolutely stunning. The collection is based on the shimmer of beetle wings and in my opinion Models own have outdone themselves here. I've always been a fan of their range. And in my opinion they are incredible value for money.

There is 5 shades in the range, i plan to get them all,roll on pay day!. The polishes cost £5 each and you can get them in larger Boots stores, but there is a brilliant deal on the Models Own website where you can get the full set + a handy topcoat for a bargain price of £20 (its the top right of the sets)! Here comes the...LINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment