Sunday

The long lost haul


There once was a time where I said I was going to post a small haul. Finally here it is!

Since I picked these things up a while ago I can give mini reviews along the way for some of it :)



First off the boxes at the back.... ever since superdrug stopped making my beloved Deep Damson hair colour I've been on a search for a new one and playing with ombre randomly in between. I picked up Pure Plum and another of the L'oreal wild ombre kits that I have used before, you can read my thoughts on this HERE.

Incase I fancied making my ombre a little more colourful I picked up a couple of the Directions La Riche conditioning hair colours, one in Dark Tulip (random fact: this used to be my all over hair colour) and one in Violet at the moment I've just kept the ombre plain but you can see my Dark Tulip version HERE

It probably wouldn't be a haul to me with out some nails polish. I got one of the new Rimmel Kate nail polish line in Brit Blue which I only noticed when I got home is a 'tip colour' but I'm still just going to use it as an all over colour, I haven't tried it yet but in the bottle its a really pretty royal blue. I also picked up the 3 other Models own Iced Neon shades that i didn't have so now i have the complete set, yay! And with the gorgeous weather here in Glasgow recently they have been perfect.

Another thing that I've been getting into recently is statement lipstick so I picked up the classic Revlon 'Cherries in the snow' which is a lovely reddish pink along with the Rimmel Kate matte '111 Kiss of life' (since when have these had names?) Matte red lips are my new favourite thing ever.

So that was my little Superdrug haul from last month, I hope you enjoyed it. I always love seeing what other people are picking up.

Be sure to subscribe (its free!) to my posts through one of the links in the side bar.

I'm off to grab some of the last traces of sunshine, happy Sunday folks,x


No comments:

Post a Comment