Monday

Glossybox November 2011

I got my glossybox in the post this morning.
Happy days!
It's only the second box I've had from them but I love the concept of getting a special parcel full of surprise things every month :-)

As I only got it today this is an open box post ..... Here we go!

First off the packaging as usual is really pretty. I'm gonna hoard these boxes like there is no tomorrow. Simple black and pink.

Onto the products:
First off there is a jolly good bag of DEAD SEA SPA MAGIK bath salts. I'm happy about this as I've been considering getting this stuff for a while. Apparently a 2011 Beauty Awards winner it claims to alleviate dry skin (me!) and improve skin texture. Now I have high hopes for this as my skin has been playing up recently as a loooong time ago I was lucky enough to take a dip in the actual dead sea and my skin was lovely afterwards.
(word of warning ladies, if this stuff is like the actual thing it stings your bits, TMI I know, but forewarned is forearmed!)

Next up

Arbonne FC5 cooling foot creme
This in theory should be perfect for me as I have a job that means I'm on my feet all day. Looking forward to trying this later!

Monu skin perfector
A weightless cream which instantly smoothed imperfections and enhances natural radiance. Again liking the sound of this. And on the back it says it's paraben free and provides an excellent base for makeup. Hopefully this can replace the Mac primer that my skin took a funny reaction to.

There's a couple of perfume samples.
Personally I like the idea of perfume samples, especially when they are little spray ones like these, perfect for throwing in your bag and much less likely to leak than the wee ones with the stupid lids that you pull off, I get those everywhere. To be honest these scents aren't something I would buy but they are fine for if I'm in a pinch.
Both are by Serge Lutens:
L'eau serge Lutens- in my opinion is the nicer of the two kind of a clean floral smell. Reminds me of weddings...

Vitriol d'oeillet - quite strong quite incense like. Reminds me of grown ups heading out to the opera.

As you might have noticed describing scent is not my strong point.

And finally the best thing...
Nail Rock designer nail wraps
Mine are leopard print (see previous post about my love of leopard nails) now I may be wrong but I have a feeling that the glossybox already did nail wraps not long ago so it seems quite random to have more this month, not that I'm complaining I missed that box so I'm glad to have the opportunity to try these.

All in I'm quite happy with my box, I'll keep it on for now. Next month is going to be a special Christmas gift box, so i have high hopes for it. I've also subscribed for the feel unique beauty box so I'll see how it compares when I get my first one of that.

What's your favourite from the box?

Feel free to say hello in the comments, I'm still new at this so if you've got any hints and tips or ideas for what you want to see on here let me know!

xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I got the same things as you too this month.really bugs me when u see that some other people have got different things,some of which are better (argh!).

    2sisters1obsession.blogspot.com
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I know what you mean, seeing what other people got makes me a little disappointed. But at the same time it means we're due for a good one on the special Christmas box :-)

    CB

    ReplyDelete