Saturday

I got a little bored....

I am an intrinsically impulsive person.

I get an idea in my head then i set about doing it.

I woke yesterday morning and decided i wanted a haircut. Now while most people would call a hairdresser, make an appointment and so forth...... I decided i wanted it now. I probably could've got a standby appointment at a place in town but every penny i have at the moment is ear marked for feeding me until payday.

Now I happen to own a basic pair of hair scissors so well one thing led to another.....





And now i have a jaw length bob. Its by no means perfect, but i reckon it could pass for 'shaggy' and it'll certainly do just now. I decided to curl it, which maybe wasn't the best move, i think it'd look better wavy, but either way i think the messier i make  it the cuter it'll look :-)


Its actually a wee bit shorter than it looks in that photo. And don't i look grumpy, lol!

Have you ever had a go at cutting your own hair?

3 comments:

  1. So brave! I think you did a brilliant job, i cut my own fringe, but would never attempt the rest of my head! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oddly the idea of doing my own fringe terrifies me!

      Delete
  2. You have a great blog! Followed!

    Hannah.xo

    http://fashionandartworld.blogspot.co.uk/?=m

    ReplyDelete